Are you interested in studying abroad and doing meaningful development work? There is still time to join Global Service Corps’ Semester Service-Learning Program this Spring in Cambodia!
In collaboration with the State University of New York (SUNY) and Pāññāsastra University of Cambodia (PUC), GSC is launching a 15-week, 15-college credit Cambodia semester program. Focused on social development in post-conflict societies, the program combines an intensive foundations course, nine weeks of field work with an NGO, and a final Capstone project.
- 15 transferable credits through SUNY-Albany
- 6 week academic course focused on social and community development in Cambodia
- 9 week internship with an NGO involved in development work in Cambodia
- 2 night Buddhist Immersion experience at a Khmer monastery
- Accommodations in central Phnom Penh location with a beach weekend trip
- English, no language requirement with opportunity to learn basic Khmer
- Estimated program fee: $9,451
This program begins in January, but there’s still time to sign up! The application deadline is November 8, while the rushed application deadline (which includes a rush-enrollment fee) is November 18. For more information, please visit our website here.